This began as a tale of two gay men, a cat and an octogenarian. It's not a sitcom but I'm not entirely sure it's real life. As a couple we realised we had a choice: either write about life with the grumpy old dwarf and try to see the funny side or bump him off and put him in the skip outside next door. Since that time we have moved on ... 7 years later I came back to update things! So now there are two men, two dogs and a bungalow in Barrybados.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Two's company!!!





Thinking about Lady Di (see entry below) brings on a creative bent and I design a possible Christmas card featuring me and my sister on Santa’s lap (when that was allowed without uproar about paedophilia). Our Santa didn’t look like he would have the inclination or even the energy for any fiddling.

No comments: